Inside my 'Cheerz' photo box

13:10


I was lucky enough to receive a free photo box from Cheerz when I went to the Southampton Bloggers meetup and I am so happy with it!

The Cheerz website is so easy to use and offers a variety of services, such as photo boxes, posters, photo books and wedding 'save the date' cards.
You can upload your photos from your computer, Instagram or Facebook really quickly with no problems.

With my code I could choose up to 30 photos prints which came in the cute box shown above which would normally cost £13.95. There was a choice to add captions, but I decided against it and left them blank :)

Here's a few of the pictures I ordered - enjoy!










(Excuse the dates printed on these, still getting to grips with my new camera!)


Lastly, with my code STEROQ you can get £4 off your own purchase :)

Thanks again to SotonBloggers and Cheerz for my photo box!








You Might Also Like

0 comments