So this blogging malarkey lasted a long time...

13:57


So looks like I haven't blogged in 5 months... Whoops!

Not going to lie, life was pretty shit for me from August time to about November! Stuff happened that knocked me down completely and I never want to feel like that again and wouldn't wish it on anyone. Well apart from the one person who put me in that situation, but that's another story!

Life is looking up again and I've actually got a plan for the future (although I'm whispering this and tapping on wood completely so I don't jinx it!)

The mental health team let me down big time when I needed them most, like I could ramble on for days at how frustrated I am with their crap service! They kept telling me throughout that because I looked 'OK' and was managing to 'look after myself' then I wasn't desperate for their help. Could they not see my no makeup, messy hair, tramp look I was styling for months on end and me telling them I don't know how much longer i can go on 
like this?!?

And yes I know they have helped loads of people but it's hard to be a fan off their service when they let you down big time!

Anyway this probably made no sense and has loads of spelling errors, but I just needed to ramble and I think their will be lots more rambles coming your way so enjoy! *pulls a really cheesy 'thumbs up' face and crawls back under the duvet for the night*

You Might Also Like

1 comments