July Favourites

11:43


I was so excited when it came to the end of the month and I realised I could do my first monthly favourites! I love reading and watching people's monthly favourites to get inspiration on new products to try, so here goes my first monthly favourites to hopefully give you some ideas of new products to try!

The first couple of products in my July favourites are hair related.
During the month of July my hair  suddenly felt really dry. I don't know whether it was the weather or products I was using that did this, but these 3 products really helped!

First is the Garnier Ultimate Blends sleek restorer shampoo and conditioner with coconut oil and cocoa butter. After the first use my hair already felt like it was regaining some of it's moisture and the smell is divine! The mix of coconut oil and cocoa butter makes your hair silky smooth and full of moisture!




Next up is the Aussie 'Miracle recharge moisture' spray. It is a lightweight conditioning spray which you spray on towel dried hair before drying. It gives your hair the added moisture with the Australian Macadamia nut oil. It smells amazing and really helped restore some of my hairs moisture. I also used this during my holiday in Corfu where my hair was under constant sun and it really helps, I would definitely recommend it!



On to body products and this month I have been enjoying the Body shop 'Honeymania' shower gel. It smell's really sweet but not sickly and lathers really nicely making your skin really soft after use. As you can see it's nearly all gone and I've already purchased the 750ml bottle ready for when this one runs out!


Next is the comforter bubble bar from Lush! it's smells so sweet and florally and turns your bath pink and creates lots of soft bubbles - by far one of my fave Lush products :D



My skincare favourite is this Garnier moisturiser. I've had this product for ages and started using it recently and for a drugstore product which only cost £4.39 it's really good! It's a '24 daycare' moisturiser and makes my skin really soft after use. I don't suffer with dry skin so I don't know how effective it would be for someone with dry skin but for me it does the job :)


My next 2 products are lip products!

First up is the Body shop coconut lip butter. First off the coconut smell is mouthwatering and smells so summery and reminds me of the beach and smell of sun cream! It's a really good lip butter and has stopped my dry lips so quickly! I use it in the morning when applying my makeup and then in the evening when i'm removing my makeup and it's just amazing!



Next is this GOSH lip stick in the colour 'Shocking coral 145'. It's the perfect summer colour and is not too bright and out their which I like!


My last beauty product is my Naked 2 pallete which is technically an all year round favourite but I've been wearing it more throughout July. My favourite 'go to' colour is 'Half Baked' the gorgeous glittery gold colour with 'Bootycall' in the inner corner of my eyes and 'Busted' the deep brown along the lash line :) they are such good quality eye shadows and stay on all day without the use of a primer!



On to my random favourite of July, this colouring book has been my savior! I'd definietly recommend getting yourself an 'adult' colouring book if your looking for something simple to relax and destress as it definitely works at doing that for me! This one i got for about £5 from Amazon and came really quick and is just so calming and contains loads of cute patterns to colour!



Next is a YouTuber. I discovered Just_Jodes on twitter and listened to her interview on Beauty and the Beats radio station. She does lots of beauty videos and is such a down to earth girl! She's constantly replying to her Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat messages which is so lovely to see. Check her out here - https://www.youtube.com/user/justjodess

Lastly, is Taylor Swift's 1989 album which I've literally had on repeat! My favourite song is either Blank Space or Style!


                                     


I hope you enjoyed my first monthly favourites post as much as I enjoyed writing it! I'm currently writing more anxiety posts for you all but they are a lot harder than doing beauty posts!

PocketFullOfDaisys xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments