My favourite Guacamole recipe

07:50



One of my favourite foods is Avocado and I also love Guacamole and have created a very quick and simple delicious recipe for it!

Here's my recipe:

All you need is 1 Avocado, 1 Lime and a hand full of cherry tomatoes!



First you need to chop your avocado - 


Then chop your cherry tomatoes - 


Next you need to mash your avocado, if its soft like mine was just use a fork and mash away until smooth



Next up, add your cherry tomatoes-


Last step is to squeeze in the juice of your lime, stir and enjoy :)


Quick tip - put the stone in the pot your storing it in and refrigerate, it's meant to stop the avocado going brown!


Let me know if you try this recipe or have any of your own for me to try :)

PocketFullOfDaisys xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments