Feelunique Haul

11:54

So what do you do when your feeling down and need something to lift your mood? Do a bit of online shopping of course!

I've been dying to try Zoella's new beauty range as I loved her first lot, so when I received the email saying Feelunique was doing a 3 for 2 offer I jumped at the chance of trying them!

So here's what I got:

 £8.00

This gorgeous 'Tutti fruity Let's Spritz' body spray smells divine! It's fruity summer fragrance is handy to keep in your handbag to freshen you up when your out! It's strong but not overpowering and is described to have 'delicate notes of Raspberry and Cassis' which I think is such a cute description! The design of the bottle is so cute with the lace black and metallic blue :)

 £3.00

This 'Kissy Missy' lip balm is an essential to any girl's handbag! It gives you lips moisture whilst making your lips a stunning pink colour! I love that it's a 2 in 1 product as I often find lipsticks dry my lips out, but this just fills them with moisture!

 £6.00

And where would I keep the 'Kissy Missy' lip balm so I don't lose it? This cute cosmetic/coin purse of course! It's perfect size to keep your beauty essentials in so they don't get lost in your handbag! The design is so pretty with the various images of beauty products :)

 £5.00

My last Zoella Beauty product was the 'Fresh Fizz' bath fizzer. It consists of a block of 4 bath fizzer's which you pop into your running bath and they unleash a gorgeous fruity fragrance!

 £9.59

Next up is this 'Tanya Burr' nail varnish set.  It includes the colours 'Bright and early' a gorgeous corally pink colour which just shouts summer to me! 'Be bright, be happy, be you' is the bright pink shade as every girl needs a bright pink nail varnish in their life. Lastly the pale pink is called 'Mini marshmallows' all such adorable names and suit the colours :) the only downside is that they need a few coats to make them the gorgeous vibrant colours!

 £19.50

Lastly, after putting this purchase off for months, I caved in and got another Benefit 'they're real' mascara! I currently have the Benefit 'roller lash' one but much prefer the 'they're real' one, so since my current 'roller lash' one is near the end I brought my favourite one! The wand is just perfect at providing fuller and longer lashes on even the small lashes in the corner of your eyes.



After taking the pictures with the love heart candles, I blew them out to discover the letters all muddled up as the wax melted and created this cute anagram! What did it say?

PocketFullOfDaisys xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments