What I wore to the Sotonmeetup

07:46

Here is what I wore to the SotonMeetup, some photo's courtesy of Poppy!

Playsuit was in the sale in New Look - It's so flattering and the crotchet detail adds the perfect finishing touches! Plus it was only £12!


These gorgeous pale pink block heeled shoes were also in the New Look sale for £7 and compliment the pink in the floral design of the playsuit

To again match the flowers in the playsuit, I painted them with my Tanya Burr 'mini marshmallows' nail varnish!

For my accessories I wore my silver flower bracelet from Essential Jewellers, my stacking Pandora rings and this new ring from Accessorize.





My makeup is:

  • Foundation - Bourjois healthy mix
  • Concealer  - Benefit boi-ing
  • Bronzer - Benefit Hoola
  • Eye shadow - Naked 2 palette 'Half baked', 'Foxy' in the corners and  'Snakebite' along the lash line 
  • Mascara - Benefit 'They're real'
  • Lips - GOSH 'shocking coral'




PocketFullOfDaisys xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments