My brothers Engagement party!

12:36


So on the 29th July my brother Will proposed to his girlfriend Kirsty - and she said Yes!!!!

I am over the moon and so pleased for both of them as they are made for each other and are going to live an amazing life together :)

In true Robinson style we had to have a party for them, on Saturday 15th August that's just what we did!

I made some cupcakes and a special engagement cake for them and wanted to share that with you, along with some other pictures from the party!


I made a traditional Victoria sponge using my heart baking tin, then covered it in Ivory royal icing.


I then used ready made pink icing in a squeezy bottle and used a flower nozzle to create pretty pink flowers around the edge of the cake.


I then used a finer nozzle to write 'Will and Kirsty' on it and topped it off with a congratulations cake topper. I had planned to use pretty flowers which I put in my trolley in Waitrose but could not find them when I got home - typical me!


I then made some fairy cakes, decorated them in white icing and put raspberry sprinkles on half and cut out red hearts from roll out icing for the others.

These went down a treat with everyone and Will and Kirsty did a proper cutting of the cake - so cute!


Here's a few other pictures from the evening - not including guests as I don't have their permission! :)



How cute our these that my mum made! Olives, cream cheese and carrots - simple!


 This book I got Will thinking it will give practical advice - but it actually does the opposite and is quite rude and gave us a few laughs!
 I got this adorable wedding planner for Kirsty to plan and organise her big day :)

Hope you enjoyed this quick post on their Engagement party!

PocketFullOfDaisys xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your brother’s engagement party looks astonishing. All the décor is outstanding. The cake is really very beautiful. I had such an amazing time watching the photos. At the local https://eventup.com/venues/new-york-ny/ one of my cousins also got engaged in April. The party was arranged by a talented planner so it was perfect. Loved all the arrangements from the bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete