Lush Haul

12:13



So after receiving a £20 gift card, Lush was calling and I got their just in time to try some of their new products which were exclusive to the Oxford Street store!

Here's what I got:



The Yoga Bomb - This one is infused with Sandalwood oils, making it a relaxing but not sickly smell. When used it is described to have orange, purple and turquoise colours slowly released. The name suits the fact that the bath bomb slowly fizzes and turns your bath a variety of colours as yoga is a slow relaxing activity.

 £3.95


The Frozen Bomb - Of course I had to pick one of these up due to being obsessed with the film!
This one contains grapefruit and rose oil making it a refreshing smell. The different shades of blue turn your bath into a shimmery blue lake that just shouts Frozen!

 £3.95

Intergalactic Bomb - This one again stood out to me due to it's vibrant colours. It's infused with peppermint oil, grapefruit and cedarwood oil giving off a refreshing mint scent. It is packed full of bright colours, shimmer and popping candy making me think it will be a true out of space experience in the comfort of your own bath.

 £3.95

The Experimenter Bomb - This one I got truly because I was fascinated by the name and colours. However now I've got it home I'm not a big fan of the smell - doh! It's vanilla based and rather sickly so am hoping it's not too strong when I'm in the bath!

 £3.95

The Fizzbanger Bomb - This one I've actually had for a while but not got round to using. It's infused with cinnamon and pittigrain oil which makes it's citrus scent. It also has popping candy in which excites me, so I can't wait to try it :)

 £3.35

Brightside Bubble Bar - Bubble bars will always be my favourite as I'm a sucker for bubbles and love that you can just crumble pieces off and have lot's of bath's from one bar! This one provides you with loads of bubbles and turns your water orange giving off a summery citrus scent!

 £4.75

The Comforter Bubble Bar - Love, Love, Love! This is by far one of my favourite Lush products! It again provides you with a bath full of bubbles and pink water and gives off a blackcurrant scent with citrus hints - amazing!

 £4.75


Rub, Rub, Rub - My last product is this shower scrub. It contains sea salt which is good for the skin and gives off a subtle sea smell with undertones of cherry blossom. It does wonders for the skin and on my Mum's request I bought this tin for £2.50 to keep it it :)

 £5.95

Hope you enjoyed my Lush Haul, what's your favourite Lush product?

PocketFullOfDaisys xx




You Might Also Like

0 comments