Day 4: My journey to a natural, gluten free diet

12:53

Wednesday 6th May 2015


Breakfast: Porridge

Recipe-
•150ml almond milk
•50ml water
•30g oats
•handful of raspberries 


I'm not a huge porridge fan, but the raspberries all mixed in made it taste soo yummy!

Lunch: gluten free seeded roll and a gluten free flapjack

Today's lunch was a quick and easy one as I knew I would be out for lunch so quickly packed something to munch on. 

Snack: Kiwi, Pear and Apple juice

Recipe-
• 2 kiwis
• 2 pears
• 2 apples

Juice all together and enjoy as an afternoon snack as its soo refreshing :)



Dinner: Stuffed pepper and green beans

I will do a recipe post on this meal as its by far my favourite and rather simple to make too!


P.s I'm slowly working on a post relating to my anxiety so stay posted to read it xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments