Day 3: My journey to a natural, gluten free diet

12:11

Tuesday 5th May 2015

Breakfast: The ultimate Breakfast Smoothie

Recipe-

  • 1 Banana
  • 1 handful of frozen summer fruit berries
  • 1 handful of fresh strawberries
  • 3tbs oats
  • 1tbs chia seeds
  • handful of spinach
  • 1/2cup of almond milk
Today I mixed the smoothie up a bit and added some fresh strawberries to it and it tasted divine!



Lunch: Gluten free seeded roll, salad and a gluten free flapjack

I didn't manage to take a picture of my lunch as I was at work but I shall do another blog post on my gluten free flapjack recipe.

Although I didn't eat a lot of this as my anxiety was playing up and I was feeling pretty sick and anxious!

Snack: Pear

Dinner: Gluten free pasta in a roasted garlic and tomato sauce

Todays dinner was a quick and easy pasta dish using gluten free pasta and a lloyd grossman sauce as I had a busy day at work and wasn't really up for cooking anything fancy!


You Might Also Like

0 comments