Birthday Haul :)

06:55

So on the 1st May I turned 19 and was very spoilt! I love reading and seeing what people get for their Birthdays so decided to jump of the band wagon and share what I got!

From my amazing parents I got this gorgeous Ted Baker bag! The minute I set my eyes on it I
immediately fell in love. I feel the pastel colours is ideal for spring/summer and can complete any outfit. The inside is pale pink and the zips are rose gold (drools)
It's a very handy day bag and is very spacious and includes different compartments for all the essentials and not so essential items that you feel at the time are essential then wonder why they are in your bag!











I then treated myself to another Ted Baker bag as I couldn't chose which one I wanted, so cheekily opted for both (whoops!) This cream and black panelled bag I feel can be used all year round and goes with any outfit! The inside is a gorgeous floral design and the zips are gold. This one again has various compartments for all your handbag essentials and the handles can be made longer too. The only downfall to it is it can be quite rigid and hard to get big items out of, but it''s beautiful so who cares!





From my Grand parents I got the Giorgio Armani Si perfume which smells define and is very different to my usual Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume which is very florally.  It comes in a very simple but sophisticated bottle and I also got a mini handbag bottle and hand cream with it too!



From my Aunty and Uncle I got this stunning floral watch from Essential Jewellers. I wanted a plasticy watch that I can wear to work and not worry about getting it messy as I work in Early Years as I was getting weary about wearing my Rose gold fossil watch to work as it was getting ruined! So when out shopping I spotted this floral beauty in the window and just had to try it on and add it to my Birthday wish list!


From my Brothers I got two gorgeous Urban Decay eye shadows in the shades 'Smog' and 'Maui Wowie' which go together like a dream. I originally went to the urban decay counter to get the 'Half Baked' shade, a gorgeous glittery gold colour which was running out in my Naked 2 palette but then spotted these two beauties so immediately added them to my birthday wish list!
They also got me this amazing scented candle from Saingburys I belief in the scent 'Passion Flower and Mango' I honestly can't get enough of it! I'm a huge candle addict and this goes on my top five favourite candle scents!
Left - Maui Wowie Right- Smog



Lastly,  I got the 'Deliciously Ella' book and am so excited to start eating more natural foods and gluten free foods to see if it settles my tummy (blog post coming on my journey to a Gluten Free diet)



Hope you enjoyed seeing what I got for my Birthday, here's a Birthday selfie to end the post xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments