Doing things that scare me

11:25

My "Adventure to Happiness" comes with a lot of facing my fears, and this is the year I'm going to kick them right in the face and over come them.

One of my biggest fears that I am going to overcome this year, is my fear of flying. The thought of flying terrifies me, Being stuck somewhere where I can't escape is my worst nightmare. Plus I have a phobia of vomit and being stuck somewhere where there is a chance I or others may vomit is even worse!

However this year after having an amazing holiday in France last year, I have decided to join my parents on a sunny holiday to Corfu!

This is going to be a massive step for me and I am ready to take it. I am all set with my relaxation techniques and motivation to get over my fears, I am determined to go on an amazing holiday with my parents and not be stopped by my fear of flying!






P.s
Today I did something that scares me, which is exercising in public. I have been for a run and bike ride today, something I normally wouldn't do due to to being scared of public humiliation. I feel great for it, so much more energised and it was really fun! Therefore I want to encourage others to do things out of their comfort zone this year as I am living proof that you feel great after it the majority of the time!





You Might Also Like

0 comments