My journey to a Natural, Gluten Free diet

03:29

Recently my anxiety has been through the roof and has been messing with my stomach. For the past two months I've been on anti-emetics due to constantly feeling sick to the point where I wasn't actually eating and was feeling extremely dizzy and run down. The anti-emetics (Cinnarizine) I take after every meal and seem to help or put my mind at peace that I won't be sick as I have a huge phobia (Emetophobia) of being sick.

I've been feeling constantly bloated and my stomach has just been feeling pretty unsettled but everyone has just been saying its all psychological! However after analysing when I get bloated, i've realised it's after i've eaten bread or foods with gluten in, and my symptoms are very similar to my brothers who then became intolerant to gluten!
Therefore with the encouragement of my new 'Deliciously Ella' book i've decided to try a gluten free diet and eat more natural foods and no processed or foods high in sugar to see if my stomach will settle down.

I'm going to be recording  the first few days of what I eat and new recipes as a record for me and hopefully inspire those in the same situation as me.

I've also brought a juicer to make some delicious juices to hopefully boost my energy and fill me with all the nutrients I need :)

So if this new diet works, I will be going back to my doctor and saying "in your face, it wasn't all in my head" as it was making me feel really down and angry that I was being told that it was all psychological and my symptoms weren't real (grr I hate doctors sometimes)

So follow me on my journey to a more natural and gluten free diet xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments