Primark Accessories Haul July 2015

08:17


So after 3 weeks of being stuck at home with severe anxiety/depression and then a kidney infection, I took a big scary step and ventured out to Primark with my Mum (gives self round of applause).

I didn't look at the clothes but instead headed straight to the accessories section, so here's what I got:

First off I picked up these floral scrunchies as I was in desperate need of some as mine have been 'misplaced' and normal hairbands are boring! I feel my hair does not have much volume when it's in a pony tail so these with the little bows give my hair that little something :)

 £1.50

Going with the floral theme, I spotted this headband. Don't know whether it will work as I've found some in the past just slip off my head constantly but this was too pretty to leave!

 £1.50


Next I spotted another headband but a more glitzy metal one with beautiful pearls...

 £3.00


Then it was on to the hair clips. These 3 came in a pack and are perfect for when doing a half up half down look, to again help give my hair some more volume!

 £2.50


I then saw some smaller more delicate clips with again more flowers!

 £2.00

The next item I spotted was this pack of 4 hair accessories including pastel pink and rose gold, 2 of my favourite colours :)

 £3.00



My last hair accessories are every girls essentials! small elastics and hair grips!

  £1 each


My last purchase was in the home section and is this devine 'Blackcurrant and forest plum' candle
The minute I walked over to the candles I could smell the sweet but not sickly scent and walked straight over to it and put it in my basket!

 £1



Hope you enjoyed my mini Primark haul and don't get too jealous of my purchases ;)

PocketFullOfDaisys xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments